Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Join the squad.
 Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:10 pm 

Artists are much needed, and are always welcome! I will say that if you look in the resources section, you will find things to get you started. If you draw it, they will build!

Welcome aboard! :D

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:05 pm 

Okay, I've just got a few questions.

Is there a way to be guaranteed that any work I do will end up on model? I've taken some screenshots from the manuals and worked the playfield to fit both the lamp and object identifiers so would that be accurate or are there blu-prints to work to?

Do I need to seperate the areas on top of the lamps or just leave the lightable areas as transparent?

And finally, when I'm grabbing specific details from the internet, is there any sites that are off-limits?

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:51 am 

Stimpy wrote:
Okay, I've just got a few questions.

Is there a way to be guaranteed that any work I do will end up on model? I've taken some screenshots from the manuals and worked the playfield to fit both the lamp and object identifiers so would that be accurate or are there blu-prints to work to?

Do I need to seperate the areas on top of the lamps or just leave the lightable areas as transparent?

And finally, when I'm grabbing specific details from the internet, is there any sites that are off-limits?

There are no guarantees then any work will be completely accurate so unless you are doing redraws to print up as real table replacements then whatever pics you find will be fine.

There is no need to make lamp lenses seperate to the main playfield Future Pinball does a nice job of "cutting" them out on the fly.

Grab details wherever you can, as long as you redraw everything there should be no problem.

Finally welcome.

AFM is already being done by Pinbalt. STTNG is being redrawn by oooplayer1ooo.
BTTF has been done, just waiting for me to script.
So out of your list Twilight Zone and Simpsons PP (I haven't managed to get permission for the art I have) would be awesome.

As moogster has said if you draw it someone will build it. ;)

GLXB

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:54 pm 

I've been working on SPP, got the left outlane done, but I also want to retheme Family Guy to something else.

Just out of interest, what's the best resolution to work the playfield at, I've been working pretty big ATM

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 am 

Friends, I am a 3D modeler. Using 3D Studio MAX. Can I help somehow?
I would like to enter a table proj. If possible on the table Jurassic Park:-P

Anything which so to speak.

www.alainkuhin.blogspot.com

Some of my work.

I am a video editor and 3D depth. many years here in Brazil.
I would like to help.

Alain Kuhin

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:51 am 

Just wanted to throw this out there. Fairly new around here and would not be able to contribute by scripting or modeling. I don't know if the demand for testers is high or not but it's about the only thing I can offer. I have extensive alpha/beta testing on the Windows side of things (more details can be seen in my introduction message), so I understand providing detailed feedback is vital. That I can provide. Thanks!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:07 pm 

Feel free to contact me to help beta test tables. I'm an engineer by day and a pinball player by night. Would like to help in any way I can getting these tables polished.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:47 am 

would like to join, i can do graphics and be tester.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:02 pm 

Hey!

I know it doesnt look good that this is my first post or w/e, couldn't send a PM cos I haven't been verified yet xD

I know you've got a few scripters, but do you need/want anymore? I need a new challenge, and since I'm terrible at designing tables, thought you might let me show you what I can do. I have made some of my own tables, but they all got lost when I got a virus a few months back xD (I hadn't uploaded them anywhere either). Oh well, lesson learnt, keep a backup of everything in the future :S Anyway, if you got anything left over you want me to have a go at, or even just something you want to see if I can put my money where my mouth is, I'll do it :P

Later! Bubbles

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:45 pm 

bubbles wrote:
Hey!

I know it doesnt look good that this is my first post or w/e, couldn't send a PM cos I haven't been verified yet xD

I know you've got a few scripters, but do you need/want anymore? I need a new challenge, and since I'm terrible at designing tables, thought you might let me show you what I can do. I have made some of my own tables, but they all got lost when I got a virus a few months back xD (I hadn't uploaded them anywhere either). Oh well, lesson learnt, keep a backup of everything in the future :S Anyway, if you got anything left over you want me to have a go at, or even just something you want to see if I can put my money where my mouth is, I'll do it :P

Later! Bubbles

We always need more scripters.
I have a few tables you can have a go at scripting if you want.

GLXB

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion