Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion

Post subject: Re: this hobby not interests anymore....?
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:55 pm 

Gimli wrote:
Quote:
WHAT..IS...WHAT...IS....if flag.....what flag..WHAT.....flag banana....flag apple......flag coconut??????????? WHAT
:lol:

Forget about it for now, Wild. Your method works fine , you've come a very long way.
Your table designs are amazing !!

BTW, I just played HC that you sent me at one point to test.....it is amazing!!!
I hope you guys release it. The lower mini playfield is very cool as are the hovering bats :shock:

Code:
Dim HauntedCastleReleased
CheckGimli()

Sub CheckGimli()
  If HauntedCastleReleased = True then
    Gimli is happy
  Else
    Gimli sad
  End if
End Sub

;)

I still do not understand what you want to tell me

the DIM..I can understand...but I do not understand what to do, work with this....THE CASTLE?.....I open the door, I have to ring the bell, I have to do a tour of the courtyard? or what?

I wait Popotte to complete a few things, so,this too is released....I hope that does not have a bad start.....

Post Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:39 pm 

The little above code is a joke , but it does demonstrate how simple it is use a "flag" or"marker" or whatever you want to call it.

You already do this in your code all the time.
so it is really nothing new.

you can use your "method of the lights" or " method of the Dims or Flags" .
both are acceptable at any time

Sometimes you already have made a light on the table ( extraball light) so you may as well use that to assist in script if required

Code:
If extraballLight.state =bulbBlink then .........bla bla bla

sometimes you simply make up a Dim instead.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:44 am 

unfortunately I am continuing to think that we are destined to remain just to make tables...

for now we are fortunate that there are people like popotte , and franzleo that still make tables...or that someone else is going to leave, or someone who is coming,and then goes......to do table like recreation..I do not speak of other types of *original*tables to speak.......why do not interest many people.

so we hope that new people have passion to do as tables , to see continue playing at the tables....on this forum

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:49 pm 

I wrote "Help for New Members" in an effort to make things as easy as possible for new members to get started and not get discouraged. I hope it helps.

George

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:07 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
I wrote "Help for New Members" in an effort to make things as easy as possible for new members to get started and not get discouraged. I hope it helps.

George

yeah, i saw your topics , but do not read too hard for me to translate everything.....But you explain how to start a table :?:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:04 pm 

Do not be so pessimistic. Can not do everything in life. You have a lot of imagination.
Non essere cosi pessimista. Non è possibile fare tutto nella vita. Tu hai molta fantasia.
Gianfranco

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:33 am 

franzleo wrote:
Do not be so pessimistic. Can not do everything in life. You have a lot of imagination.
Non essere cosi pessimista. Non è possibile fare tutto nella vita. Tu hai molta fantasia.
Gianfranco

non sono un pessimista...GF....anzi nella vita sono abbastanza positivo come persona.....e vero ho molta fantasia anche nella vita reale...del resto se non si e un po fantasiosi si diventa monotoni.....no :?:

e vero non si puo fare tutto nella vita,ma nel contesto tavoli,o li fai o non li fai.....il punto di partenza e se si e stimolati....secondo me.io mi riferisco alle persone appassionate....attenzione.poi se e questione di tempo o voglia ....be questa e una altra storia

I'm not a pessimist ... GF .... even in life are quite positive as a person and true ..... I have a lot of imagination in real life ... after all if you are not a fancy bit it becomes monotonous . .... no : ? :

is true you can not do everything in life , but in the context of tables , or you do them or not do them ..... the starting point is if you and stimulated .... my opinion .I speak of people enthusiasts CAUTION.....then if is matter of time or desire , well , this is another story

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion