Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion

Post subject: Re: Pinball Sites links
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:03 pm 

Nice more links :D

Post Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:23 pm 

My link for the "Table author sites section"
Sylvain Pinball's Page

Its a link that auto-redirect that ive created, so if i change my futurepinball section it will link to it.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:59 am 

beautiful page

Post Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:01 pm 

So if i understand Skinooe, you have seen my personnal website; and i'm pretty sure my futurepinball section. I have done it with some softwares that i have buyed and some other that are free. Have put a lot of things into it.

Can do some search's, an auto updating daily news, have a creation section (an arcade cab i have build in the past/videos/friends website/futurepinball section/others). Link's as: (websites/softwares/a link to a subportal with more then 4 millions links/and others). But if it was not with the help of peoples and resources; it would be a near to nothing website.

I'm not making money with my personnal website and i dont want to make money with it. Also the things as link's in it; make other websites have more visits. Like if you have a respectable site, like no nud ity, disc rimination and other of this kinds i could put a simple link to your website.

Peoples say i have some SEO (search engine optimization) knowledge; because peoples simply write my name on major search engines. And most of the time i'm in the first page, even sometimes the first result. An example is: https://www.google.com/search?q=futurepinball+pdf+guide it make more then 60 thousands results and my personnal website is on the first page search result of google. Specially it's not long ago i have put my pdf guide. Dont know much how i do it, i have not much knowledges beside a lot of peoples.

But i can tell that i had in the past a formation in multimedia and website about some essentials basic things in website creation. And have an valide attestation for it.

Have a nice day! A+

Post Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:10 pm 

There is other peoples that have the same name as me. You wont find me, with my name on facebook. I want to have some tranquility. A+

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion