Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion

Post subject: Re: "The Munsters"
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:36 pm 

Hey Bil ... you forgot fastdraw, that in another thread, he allowed himself to insult me, and also good ... I answered a little, hard to him, but he continued to offend, only for a criticism, he also named unfortunately Franzleo.....this is unforgivable, in terms of pinball ;)

I did not believe that all these nicknames, it was always ghost, I was a bit likeable until he offended franzleo and monnezzas some time ago ... I do not know if you all, remember....citing sentences and names that are absolutely not to mention, this is not from civilized persons.

but apparently, now has betrayed this nick "backup", complaining of monnezzas, which referred to ghost, and he promptly replied, and resumed by Popotte.

is to think that here, these nicknames "backup"have responded in many, to his interventions and and requests for aid.....and see how the "signorino" answers as soon as someone criticizes him.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:56 am 

So, ...he's between us.
he's back!!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:21 pm 

Im with popotte, I also think that a scriptless table are pretty much a empty table, IMHO that do not mean that the pearson who did the table is a bad person, is just he couldnt add the script, wich is not a easy task.

Honestly I don't see the point in insulting and pointing fingers

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:31 am 

Let's say that this is not the reason why someone attack Ghost.
If you check some old posts and comments you'll realize that he can be really irritating( starting from the fact that he's here with multiple identities).

About the table building:
Once Steve (Happy Cab) asked to him if he could stop posting to Pinsimdb stupid Wip tables totally useless, cause everyone can take a playfield image, put 2 ramps and bumpers and post as a wip , but the greatness of Future Pinball has been built by people like you, Rom, Popotte, Glxb and many others, someone that is not involved in the FP world will go to Pinsimdb downloading famous tables like Cactus Canyon or Junk Yard realising that FP is a shit.

Now there's the same story, he made tables like Munsters, Wizard of Oz, Big Lebowski and they have nothing to do with the original table nor with a Wip table.
In my opinion there should not be any Wip table in PSDB, this is the place for under construction table, and in any case his table will always be totally useless, and while he is making this useless tables he attacked other members and table builders here.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:36 am 

monnezzas wrote:
Let's say that this is not the reason why someone attack Ghost.

first, let's specify who and why he attacks ghost,to avoid other issues.... I state that as far as I'm concerned, I didn't attack ghosts.

having said this, that I allow myself to say "who" has had some discussion with him, and with these other nicknames, which I think is always him, even this nickname "backup".....the proof is that he replied a monnezzas comment, right here, if we speak for good or bad, if we really want to specify it ... of ghost......, why intervene in a harsh way, to monnezzas?

the people involved with him, for criticism, are; I didn't know of steve, franzleo, monnezzas, directly with the ghostmachine nick, wild with fastdraw, now this "backup", not to mention other nicks, which he uses, or used.

the criticism is, precisely on recreating real, unfinished tables, precisely because it is difficult to do the script, (as francisco says) then why make them, and publish them?

and I say more, it is not to point the finger, or to say that he, he as a person is bad, never thought, and I believe also the others, it is just as monnezzas points out, to download these tables and try them, knowing the real tables , he will ask, but this table has nothing to do with the real, now to someone, it will not interest and will erase it, or say what this sh.......or someone will say, what is this sh.... ... this is FP?

franzleo, he told him, (not to make tables like that) and he answered very badly, intervened Monegasques, and he answered equal, and then?

then it was my turn, with fastdraw, just because I said, I didn't understand why so many download these tables (and to be honest now I have a doubt) I can also download 10000 times my table ... but what this mean?just why did I say that why all these downloaders, and that people take pleasure in being fooled?he allows himself to offend very heavily, only for a criticism? I didn't tolerate it.

I only wanted to point out this situation,(sorry if it's long) to say that here no one attacks who, or to say that a bad boy, if we are a community here, that ... tries to improve FP, also with Bam, and here there are boys who work for this purpose, so why, you can't tell someone ..... hey friend wait you shouldn't do it so, amicably, is this instead of getting involved, can you afford to offend?

in conclusion, I would say to these nicknames, or better, whoever you are, revealed only for yourself, do not hide behind walls, if you want to cultivate this hobby, do it in a clear and clean way, and take advice seriously, because there are people here, with much more experience than you and me, and we can only learn from them.

I tell you from experience.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:14 pm 

I know @wild, maybe I expres myself bad.
When I say with point fingers I mean what @backup have done and write.

I also dont undestand the multinames if you want to contribute in this hobby.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:48 pm 

Let's just forget the negativity and all work to achieve something great. This table graphically is very good. It just needs some TLC coding wise.

i'll be willing to donate to someone's beer fund for work on this table :)

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion